Ahead in 2013
It’s New Year’s Eve.
Every year I retell the story how I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions. I made a resolution years ago to never make another resolution and it’s the only resolution I’ve ever been able to keep. 😉
No, no resolutions for 2013, just things on the agenda.
I have quite a few books in the works. The ones that will be coming out this year (for sure) include:
- Her Demon Lover
- Rising Darkness
- Keys of Ocat
Additional books, stories or novellas I’m going to try to get out:
- The Rite
- Grimorium Daemonolatrie
- Wortcunning for Daemonolatry
- Thirteen Covens
- Eagle’s Talon Gray
This year we’re going to put up the greenhouse (hopefully). If so – the tomatoes and peppers will go in there. So here are the gardening plans this coming year:
- More magickal plants! I want to grow a few more. Perhaps try to germinate more mandrake seeds. Nightshades. I’m good with nightshades. I like them and they like me.
- I am taking a plant propagation course to learn about layering, grafting, and micro-propagation (in addition to more common methods of propagation).
- Grow two special medicinals.
- Put my in-ground veggie garden this year (instead of pots – yay, unless in the greenhouse!). I want to do 1-2 pepper plants, peas (2), green beans (2), cukes (2), my usual tomatoes (4), pumpkins (2) and perhaps one zucchini plant. If I do more than one zucchini the entire neighborhood (or office) is going to kill me for offloading my excess zucchini on them.
I think that’s enough for the garden. That should keep me busy.
- Continue going to the gym twice a week. It keeps me from getting too sedentary.
- Maybe look into an accounting program for the writing side of things.
I think 2013 is going to be a great year!