Today I started off with a meditation focusing on all the things I wanted to get accomplished. So here’s a list of what I manifested today:
- Blogs scheduled and 3 of 5 volunteer things done.
- Falling from Grace is ready to go on Kobo, B&N, Amazon, and in paperback. I do have to do one more upload to correct 4 weird last-minute editing mistakes in Chapter 17 found during the paperback format. So if you pre-ordered on Kindle, look for an update first thing in the morning on the 15th. smh. The rest of the versions are correct. (It’s always something. Ha!)
- Websites and storefronts updated with changes in reading dates and no more custom orders. I feel better already.
- I have all the necessary material together and ready to go, to publish a deceased friend’s autobiography this weekend when I meet with her husband.
- Cleared out a bunch of email.
- Dealt with some temple membership stuff I’ve been sitting on.
- Wrote the checks for IRS for 1st quarter taxes.
- Worked on the second pass of Blackrose Coven. My Patreon readers got to see it raw, first. 🙂 I have to laugh at all the crazy errors dictation adds to my manuscripts. I just need to better train myself to catch them faster. Either that or train Dragon to my decipher my weird accent better. Or both.
- Did some marketing in the multi-author reader group I’m in, the Fantasy Book Mall. If you like urban fantasy, paranormal, romantic, epic etc… That really is the group to be in. Fun stuff.
The thing I did today that I loved the most was working on the editing pass. Go figure. Then I did my meditation after dinner. Cleansed myself, shoved out the negativity and imagined it bowling over the blocks as I pushed it away from me. Crush, crush, crunch. Had a few moments to have a PM chat with a friend without feeling rushed. Now I think I’m going to turn off this damn computer and go read a book! Something I haven’t had time to do in a few weeks. Catch you all on the flip side!
BTW – I should probably be discussing this work within the framework of my Sorath work, too. Yeah – that’s still going on, but I’m still experimenting and trying to sort my thoughts and notes. I’ll likely be talking about all of that a little more over on the Patreon.