Day Eleven: The “DO” in #DoMagick
I decided this morning, after sleeping on yesterday’s thoughts, that there is no time like the present to make changes. That’s what I meditated on during this morning’s meditation. Today is a “day job” day, so I won’t be getting anything meaningful done, and I might try to do some grunt work tomorrow.
As of May, I will have 2 days and 10 slots, for readings per month. There’s no reason I can’t try it and see how it goes, right? Because the thing is – in order for magick to fully manifest to its potential — I have to actually DO things. Also, as of April 15, I will no longer be doing custom orders for Sephira Alchemy. I am also going to catch up on my volunteer work. So tonight’s and tomorrow’s agenda will look like this:
- Change reading page to show next available reading dates and whether or not they’re full.
- Clean up Sephira Alchemy storefront and remove ALL custom orders.
- Schedule 6 Blogs – Send Welcome Letter to new Member – update website voting pages and get them ready to go — volunteer work.
- Finish cleaning out Email (some of the above will help clear out my email).
- Write quarterly tax checks and mail in.
All of these things will need to be done by 1PM tomorrow. From 1PM-5PM, I am going to spend 2 hours editing Blackrose, and 2 hours writing. I may take tomorrow night off. I don’t know.
So I guess today was my “planning” day.
I did more cleansing and block dissolving meditation tonight. It made things clearer. I’m having a moment of clarity right now, as I write this. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. Social media (hanging out there I mean, unless there’s an online event going on) may be something I stop wasting time on, too. Oh, I’ll check in once a day, but no more long unsolicited messenger chats etc… Might just uninstall messenger from my phone.