I spent a great deal of time in reflection the past few days. The daily cleansings are still happening – 30-45 minutes of shedding all negativity and care, and sending them barreling over my obstacles.
- A 30-45 minute cleansing meditations each day (for 30 days straight). It relied on visualizing removing negativity from me, blocking myself against it, finding my internal light, and pushing it outward toward mountains that crumbled and dissolved as that energy washed over them. I took everything bothering me and fed it to that mental ball of negative light so it could obliterate those obstacles. I alternated between morning and night based on my schedule.
- Feel calmer.
- Feel more connected.
- Certain situations and feelings that were holding me back are dissolving and I’m seeing what they’re really made of.
- Making steady progress completing necessary tasks in ALL areas: home, family, and work.
- I’ve learned what I need to cut from my life by 2019, and what I need to keep.
- Leviathan, my patron, is also back in the mentor position for me, which is a treat since the last time this happened (in about 2004-2005) I was in a dark place and he completely transformed my life. Took about 6 years for the full manifestation to hit, but it hit. So it’s nice to see him here again and I’m hoping the next transformation will be just as groundbreaking and transforming.
Overall, a solid month of doing the magick! It’s amazing the difference regular, simple, cleansing and block breaking meditations can do. I highly recommend it. Join me, Jason Collwell, and William Briar on May 8, 2018 (6PM MST, 8PM EST) on Deeper Down the Rabbit Hole on Para-X.com as we discuss Dream Magick and #DoMagick.