Welcome 2018! #newyear #tarot #lenormand
I decided to pull some cards for myself to get an overall career vibe for the coming year.
- Tarot: 9 of Cups — I will be satisfied and pleased with how things go in my career this year.
- Lenormand: The Moon — Professional Success and Recognition (resulting in tangible benefits). Funny because the moon also rules over careers dealing with anything creative or esoteric.
What’s leaving my career life in 2018:
- Tarot: The Moon (Reversed): Fear, Unhappiness, and Confusion. I’ll be honest, I did some serious soul searching last year and wondered whether or not I love my job as much as I think I do, but in the last few weeks I finally found my answer. I really do LOVE my job. It’s almost like a cloud lifted (depression probably) and I was able to see just how happy and content I am writing.
- Lenormand: Coffin — The Transition I experienced last year is going away. Thank the gods. Finally – I think I’m done grieving (and that had a negative impact on my creativity). M and I have experienced the death of three friends in the past year, year and a half, plus I lost an editor that I trusted and knew well (we’re still friends, she just no longer edits and it was hard for me to move on and find a new team, so I think I was grieving there, too), and it’s been hard. So I’m hoping we’ll get a break from death and loss in 2018. This means if you’re a part of my life — you’re not allowed to die this year. Thank you.
What I need to know for my success in 2018:
- Tarot: The Fool — New Beginnings. I do have a lot of old projects closing up this year and new ones coming in. Especially with regard to series. Finishing ETG is a HUGE new beginning for me.
- Lenormand: Home — Stability and security. I am pretty sure I have this, but it’s never wrong to look over the foundation and check for cracks.
Overall I am pleased to see these cards. My keyword this year is DISCIPLINE. It’s going to be a super busy year, but SO looking forward to it. I’m off to spend the rest of my evening scheduling and editing. Hugs and love to all of you and I hope your 2018 rang in as sweet as mine did!