1. Write. A lot.
2. Read. A lot.
3. Finish what you write.
4. Edit what you write.
5. If it doesn’t make you laugh, cry, get angry, or feel emotion – it won’t make the reader do any of those things.
6. Read it aloud. Edit accordingly.
7. When rejected, go back to the drawing board and try again.
8. Write what you love to read.
9. Write because you love to write.
10. Ignore those who don’t support your passion or effort.
Steph is an award winning and bestselling author of thrilling steamy and paranormal romances, dark urban fantasy, occult horror-thrillers, cozy mysteries, contemporary romance, sword and sorcery fantasy, and books about the esoteric and Daemonolatry. A Daemonolatress and forever a resident of Smelt Isle, she is happily married and cat-mom to three pampered house cats. Her muse is a demanding sadistic Dom who often keeps her up into the wee hours of the morning. You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org