Stephanie Reisner makes her living as a full-time writer/publisher and is published both traditionally and independently, but with focus on her successful indie career. With four pen names, she has over 20 published novels in various genres to her credit. She is the author of the independently published, bestselling Gilded Lily series, which started with Training Amy – a book that has sold well over 100,000 copies. She is also multi-published in both shorter fiction and non-fiction (with over 30 non-fiction books to her credit). Most of her work is independently published at this time excluding one novel and a handful of short stories. In 2018, her independent novel Thirteen Covens: Bloodlines Part One was a CIPA EVVY Award Winner (2nd Place/Horror). She also runs Darkerwood Publishing Group, a micro-press that publishes six additional authors under two successful imprints, DB Publishing (non-fiction) and Midnight Fantasy Press (erotic romance fiction).
Stephanie has been a member of the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers since the early 1990s and has been active in that organization. She tries to pay it forward whenever she can.
Beyond her writing life, Stephanie is an acclaimed esoteric teacher, a plant wrangler, and a cat herder. She enjoys super-hero movies, collecting edged weapons, reading graphic novels, watching horror films, hiking, and yoga. She lives along the front range with her husband and three pampered house cats.
What I’ve Written: Complete Bibliography
- 2019-2020: Recipient of the RMFW Independent Writer of the Year award.
- 2019: Thirteen Covens is a 2019 IPPY Award Nominee.
- 2018: Thirteen Covens is a 2018 CIPA EVVY Award Winner. Second in the Horror category!
- 2018: The Complete Book of Demonolatry – Top 100 Amazon Occult Books in June/July 2018
- 2017 Finalist for the RMFW Independent Writer of the Year award
- 2016: Ascending Darkness, Lucifer’s Haven, and Temple Apophis – Nominees – Summer Indie Book Awards 2016.
- 2013: Her Demon Lover – top 100 in paranormal romance on the Kindle and Nook charts – May 2013.
- 2011: Training Amy Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and All Romance eBooks Bestseller in 2011 with over 50,000 copies sold.
- 2011: Weekend Captive and Nice Girls Don’t, both Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestsellers in 2011, each with over 50,000 copies sold.
- 2010: The Complete Book of Demonolatry – Lulu’s Small Press Bestseller – 2010. Over 10,000 copies sold.
- Other Bestselling Demonolatry Titles: Demonic Prosperity Magick, Drawing Down Belial, Lake of Fire, Curses, Hexes & Crossing, The
Art of Creative Magick, Honoring Death, Wortcunning for Daemonolatry, and Book of Agares.
(PDF press kits available on request. email@example.com)
Interviews & Guest Blogs (links constantly updating or being removed as interviews come and go and are purged from the Internet):
- Interview on sciencefictionfantasyhorror.com in August 2005
- On Linday Buroker’s Site – 3/6/2011
- On Bernadette Marie’s Site – 10-17-2012
- On Chicks Who Love to Read – 10/28/12
- The King Paimon Interview – December 2017
- Nephilim Rising Witch of the Week – August 1, 2018
- Inside the Emotion of Fiction – April 8, 2020
- La Critica – May 18, 2020
Book me for an interview, guest blog, radio interview, class, speaking engagement, or television: I am always willing (schedule permitting, of course) to do interviews, speak in front of classes/groups, write guest blogs, participate in book giveaways, answer reader questions, and do book signing. Go to the CONTACT page to contact me about any of these things. Local events and events in exciting locations will be considered first (in that order).
- Goal Setting
- Social Media Marketing
- Creativity (Writing)