Stephanie Reisner makes her living as a full-time writer/publisher and is published both traditionally and independently, but with focus on her successful indie career. With four pen names, she has over 18 published novels in various genres to her credit. She is the author of the independently published, bestselling Gilded Lily series, which started with Training Amy – a book that has sold over 50,000 copies. She is also multi-published in both shorter fiction and non-fiction (with over 30 non-fiction books to her credit). Most of her work is independently published at this time excluding one novel and a handful of short stories. In 2018 she independently published 2 novels, 1 non-fiction book, and 1 novella. Also in 2018, her independent novel Thirteen Covens: Bloodlines Part One was a CIPA EVVY Award Winner (2nd Place/Horror). In March 2019 she released Illuminated Darkness, the fifth and final book in her acclaimed OTS (Urban Fantasy/Mystery) series. She expects to release up to six titles this year. She also runs Darkerwood Publishing Group, a micro-press that publishes six additional authors under two successful imprints, DB Publishing (non-fiction) and Midnight Fantasy Press (erotic romance fiction).
Stephanie has been a member of the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers since the early 1990s (until 2006 under her maiden name Stephanie Connolly.) In 2018 she was the RMFW IPAL Liaison. In the past, she has served as the RMFW Webmaster (mid-1990’s and again in the mid-2000’s), and a Colorado Gold contest judge. She has sat on numerous RMFW committees over the years including the committee to create IPAL, the IWOTY selection committee, and she headed the member committee that studied the 501c3 issue in 2018. She has also participated in RMFW critique groups on and off over the years, was a regular blog and newsletter contributor in 2016-2017, and continues to help run the IPAL sponsored NovelRama, and the Arvada/Westminster IPAL Coffee Klatches. She has presented and sat on panels at several Colorado Gold conferences over the years. She is both a PAL and an IPAL member and was an IWOTY Finalist in 2017. Outside of RMFW, she has mentored independent authors and regularly participates in forums where writers help writers.
Beyond her writing life, Stephanie is an acclaimed esoteric teacher, a plant wrangler, and a cat herder. She has been known to be a purveyor of unique expletives and is a consummate coffee snob. Her husband often accuses her of having a secret writing life he knows nothing about. She enjoys super-hero movies, collecting edged weapons, reading graphic novels, watching horror films, hiking, and yoga.
What I’ve Written: Complete Bibliography
- 2019: Thirteen Covens is a 2019 IPPY Award Nominee.
- 2018: Thirteen Covens is a 2018 CIPA EVVY Award Winner in the Horror category!
- 2018: The Complete Book of Demonolatry – Top 100 Amazon Occult Books in June/July 2018
- 2017 RMFW Independent Writer of the Year Finalist in 2017
- 2016: Ascending Darkness, Lucifer’s Haven, and Temple Apophis – Nominees – Summer Indie Book Awards 2016.
- 2013: Her Demon Lover – top 100 in paranormal romance on the Kindle and Nook charts – May 2013.
- 2011: Training Amy Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and All Romance eBooks Bestseller in 2011 with over 50,000 copies sold.
- 2011: Weekend Captive and Nice Girls Don’t, both Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestsellers in 2011, each with over 50,000 copies sold.
- 2010: The Complete Book of Demonolatry – Lulu’s Small Press Bestseller – 2010. Over 10,000 copies sold.
- Other Bestselling Demonolatry Titles: Demonic Prosperity Magick, Drawing Down Belial, Lake of Fire, Curses, Hexes & Crossing, The
Art of Creative Magick, Honoring Death, Wortcunning for Daemonolatry, and Book of Agares.
(PDF press kits available on request. email@example.com)
Interviews & Guest Blogs (links constantly updating or being removed as interviews come and go and are purged from the Internet):
- Interview on sciencefictionfantasyhorror.com in August 2005
- On Linday Buroker’s Site – 3/6/2011
- On Bernadette Marie’s Site – 10-17-2012
- On Chicks Who Love to Read – 10/28/12
- The King Paimon Interview – December 2017
- Nephilim Rising Witch of the Week – August 1, 2018
Book me for an interview, guest blog, radio interview, class, speaking engagement, or television: I am always willing (schedule permitting, of course) to do interviews, speak in front of classes/groups, write guest blogs, participate in book giveaways, answer reader questions, and do book signing. Go to the CONTACT page to contact me about any of these things. Local events and events in exciting locations will be considered first (in that order).
- Goal Setting
- Creativity (Writing)