If at first you don’t succeed, try-try again, right? I am going to own my failure and admit that I completely bombed this DoMagick challenge. I went to my friend, Andrieh, and told him I bombed it. I haven’t done a single bit of Yoga since last Thursday. That means for the past 5 days I’ve been completely preoccupied with other things and skipped out on (slacked) my challenge. It probably didn’t help that I wasn’t “feeling” the challenge to begin with this time around. My enthusiasm waned and I was left with, “Meh, this thing over here is more interesting.”
So it might be back to the drawing board for me and I may just try again starting the 16th as my new day one, with a completely revamped plan of attack. I don’t give up easily.
So what was more interesting? Well, let’s see…
- Hanging out with my writer pals at the RMFW 2017 Colorado Gold Conference for one.
- Learning new things and finding ways to fix some writing schedule issues. I have a new plan of attack with regard to social media that I’m excited to implement.
- Realizing that downtime, even when I feel guilty about it, is necessary and GOOD for me.
- The day job (and playing catch up for the days I missed last week).
- Getting some rest because being around people doesn’t energize me, it exhausts me. (Sucks to be introverted.)
That said, I’m off to finish the format on Thirteen Covens: Bloodlines Part One. The release is only 5 days from now. 🙂 This is the perfect opportunity for people to meet my covens for the first time! SO excited!