Today is the second day of the month that I actually have felt on top of things. I finished up six readings before 4 pm, which is almost unheard of for me. This is good because it gave me time to complete some tablets, spend some quality time with my Sorath model, get some laundry done, and deal with some writing to-dos.
Everyone who reads this blog knows I’m a list maker. It’s what I do to keep myself organized.
WRITING TO-DOS for THIS WEEK (Creative Function)
- Work on judging contest entries for my writer’s group yearly writing competition.
- Do final edits on Ba’al Collective and send to formatting.
- Release Ba’al Collective.
- Work on more edits for ETG.
- Do final edits on Twisted Temptations 2 and send to formatting (for release next month)
DOMESTIC TO-DOS (Important for Creative Function)
- General House Cleaning
- Errand Running (Pet Store + Grocery)
MAGICK TO-DOS (Support for Creative Function)
- Attraction Enchantment (Ba’al Collective)
- Consecration, Charging, and Activation of Sorath Model
- Meditation for transformation.
- Walk every night. Leg swelling has been up due to sedentary nature of my work. 15 minutes a day.
Today’s Tarot Card: Four of Swords — It’s time for rest, reflection, vacation, restoration. I have been considering taking a week off from the day job and staying home and doing NOTHING. Or at least fun things, at some point this summer. I need a break more from the writing than the day job actually. The problem with working from home, for some of us anyway, is that we’re ALWAYS working. So forcing myself to take a break is solid advice. Maybe in August I’ll take a week off.
That said – I am pleased with my meditations and work done today. I feel renewed. Maybe this is the turning point for this month? That would be fantastic. It’s been one hell of a month and getting rid of the slog of the last 60 days or so is a welcome change.