There are several keywords I’ll be focusing on next month. I’ll be making a sigil for each one.
- Drawing – New Opportunities + Attention.
- Acclaim – For existing and forthcoming projects.
- Inspiration – For new projects.
For stability, I’ll be employing the foundational sigil of Sorath. I’ll also be using the primary planetary sigil of the spirit of the Sun. Clearly I’ll be using planetary squares (The Sun) in the creation of all of the seals.
Of course with this kind of work, counter measures need to be taken for each keyword, because success in these areas brings its own obstacles and challenges.
- Balance – Because with new opportunities and attention, it’s easy to become quickly overwhelmed with work and people pulling you in different directions.
- Cooperation – To keep critics in check, and minimize negative attention.
- Motivation – To actually follow through on any inspirations the work manifests.
Another consideration is that I have the systems in place to properly manage the influx of opportunity, attention, and inspiration. I have a series of lists, schedules, and spreadsheets at the ready to help me manage this. I will also be utilizing meditation to maintain the balance required.
When I think of enchantments – I think of old world witchcraft combined with Daemonic magick. That’s a personal preference of mine. Since I’ve been (and am still doing) the high magick in this arena, a lot of what I’ll be doing in June will be low magick. A series of spells (in the top three areas) to draw the influences I want, and keep out those I don’t, followed up by actionable items to help me follow through.
Several actionable items for June:
- Put myself and my projects out there so people can see what I’m doing. You can’t draw new opportunities if no one knows you’re there! I will be attending one convention at the very end of June, and attending another event to showcase some of my work in the latter part of June. Both after the invocation of Sorath.
- Communicate with others and share my enthusiasm for the work. Because let’s face it — when you love the work you do and are passionate about it, people want to know. Also, sharing your love and passion for something makes it harder for haters to hate because then they just look like dicks when they start trolling.
- Spend time creating. Since the creativity is the focus – there needs to be time spent on creative projects.
On top of this I’ll still be working on the greater working with Sorath, the high magick, and my magickal model. The magickal model may make its way into this work purely by its existence at the moment. I’ve already had to take it apart and re-assemble it because it was drawing far too much solar attention. Tempered with the influence of Paimon (who facilitates cooperation), I was able to get it to calm down. If it’s this powerful now, I am almost hesitant to actually consecrate and charge the thing. But because I love pushing the *explode* button, on June 20th I will properly charge it with the Solar energy it needs in order for me to begin properly working with it. If you want to see pictures and more details about my model and the numerous spirits and considerations involved in its creation, head on over to my Patreon and become a patron! $3 a month is all I ask and you’ll get to see my crazy magickal experiments first hand, ask me questions, and are even welcome to follow along and do them with me. All the blueprints are there.
As of this moment – I think I can safely say the magickal model works. Whether or not it’s actually safe remains to be seen. If I end up in a padded room wearing a straight jacket, someone should destroy the damn thing. LOL
That said – I am revving up to do this!