Five things I have to share this Friday:
1. The bulk of our home improvement project will be done by the end of the month, sans painting and gate. (And removal of old shed)
2. The tomato, peans, beans, and tomatillos are doing great (looking healthy now) and the fruit trees are planted.
3. I did an interview over at Lindsay Buroker’s site about ePublishing and novellas. If you’re the writerly type – check it out!
4. Art… stay tuned. (Oh, and #limitededition)
5. Still working on Into Darkness.
And on that note – am I alone in thinking Sarah Palin is really dumb (and the embodiment of why we’re called Stupid Americans in other parts of the world)? During her recent trip through this country’s most historical landmarks she agreed with her daughter who made that comment that George Washington must have worked really hard to run such a large farm (umm, he had SLAVES – all he did was give the orders!) and she said Paul Revere rode to Lexington sending up warning shots to warn the British that the colonists were armed. Had nothing to do with warning the colonists that the British were coming! Wow.
That is all – now go enjoy your weekend and thanks for reading! 🙂